Enrolment Application Forms
Welcome to St Joseph’s School, Grey Lynn. We are an inner-city State-Integrated school. Our Vision statement is “St Joseph’s School is a Christ Centred Catholic Community on a journey of building Learning and Faith”. We hope that your association with our school is a long and prosperous one. In order for us to accept.
Your Enrolment we need the following Information
1. Birth Certificate – We may also need to sight parent’s passport, (If not a NZ Resident we will need to sight the Passport with appropriate visa status.)
2. Completed enrolment form
3. Hearing and Vision consent form
4. Immunisation Certificate
5. All Preference enrolments need to be signed by your Parish Priest
6. Completed Student computer and internet agreement
7. Completed “Outings to local venues” form
8. Photos/Videos /Artwork Consent Form
9. If required – After School Care Form
Also included in the enrolment pack is some useful information for you to read. To ensure your child’s enrolment at our school, we require the payment of $113.00 per child for the first term. This amount is paid for each of the 4 terms during the year. We also ask for a Special Character donation of $50.00 for the year. We welcome Attendance Dues being paid by automatic payment. An automatic payment authority is available to cover Attendance Dues payments.